2019 in review
Tirumala trip in December 2019. Pic by Pradeep.
For me, this year is special in some ways. It is a year of
- works in progress (chugging along)
- limiting consumption and picking up production (picking up steam)
- great personal knowledge consolidation (ongoing)
- 365 commits on 9 personal projects. 90% of commits were done on the blog project.
- 4 books read, none fully
- 196 food orders on Swiggy. 3070₹ in December alone on 23 orders. For full update on this colossal waste, check back in a week or two.
- 1 Trip to Tirumala. Went to see Lord Venkateswara with my colleagues. We climbed the 3550 steps in the Alipiri route in about 4 hours. It was a memorable trip.
me with srikanth, vijay, and pradeep (l -> r)